Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
Coordinate all special event requests. Coordinate efforts with, Special Event Coordinator, Executive Chef, and Food and Beverage Manager to properly meet the needs of the account.
- Coordinate all aspects of assigned bookings to include, but not limited to, AV needs, Room Set-ups, Food & Beverage, Meeting Materials, Rentals, Billings, Parking, etc.
- Monitor, on a daily basis, TargetNet’s list dailies and banquet event orders to ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Inspect status of meeting or classroom set-ups.
- During room inspection, notify the appropriate departments for items, which may be missing from set-up instructions. Example: tables, skirting, water, A/V etc. Ensure that all items are followed up on.
- Coordinate refreshes and changes to all meeting rooms with the appropriate operating department.
- Immediately meet with the Client and verify that set-ups are correct. Ask if there are any last minute changes. Check with the Client throughout the day.
- Ensure that all client and participants requests are handled within fifteen minutes.
- Complete a weekly walk through of all meeting and classrooms to monitor for maintenance request and other needs.
- Attend weekly & daily BEO meeting to review any changes in upcoming programs or special events.
- Ensure that classroom support inventory levels are maintained.
- Represent ARAMARK and the Conference Center in such a manner as to enhance their reputation.
- Maintain a high level of morale and cooperation.
- Use good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all team members.
- Up to and including any additional assigned duties by the Conference Services Director.
- Support all sales efforts with Current and Future Clients/
- Program Management of Corporate Meetings, University Programs and Social Business as assigned