Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Based at Bell Sensplex in Orleans, near Ottawa; the Food and Beverage Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Food & Beverage Manager with all food and beverage based operations for the front of the house operations.
• Oversee a main floor concessions stand and 150-seat full service, licensed restaurant on the 2nd floor.
• Employee enagagement is key for this role...strong ability to develop rapport & trust with the team and promote a service minded ethic.
• Assisting with recruiting, hiring, developing, promoting, disciplinary action for F&B Team.
• Responsible for involvement in the forecasting, budgeting, P&L responsibility, food & labor costs, creative food & buffet displays, food and beverage service standards.
• Oversee and manage cash handling, dining room/bar/game room.
• Ensure component compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
• Assist to manage the Aramark Food Waste program and Aramark Alcohol Service Policy.
How to apply:-
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org