Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program! This early leader development program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn the business and set yourself on an accelerated path to a leadership role in the organization!
The A2L Program offers Career Tracks that provide key milestone experiences specific to each career track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business. The Career Tracks are Food Management, Facilities Management, Culinary Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management.
The A2L Program provides a combination of trainings, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. You’ll spend approximately 15% of your time committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
• On the job training in a leadership or individual contributor position (dependent upon career track)
• Key milestone experiences specific to the career track that are standardized across all lines of business
• Structured career path towards a targeted leadership role post program
• Career readiness training & coaching
• Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
• Professional network & personal brand development
This position will assist in development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for an exciting College Campus. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Food Service Director. The Marketing Coordinator helps to support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins and market share for their campus and Aramark Higher Education.
• Responsible for the development of strategies to ensure managers have access to customized templates to create consistent campus-wide signage and ensure they have appropriate menu signage in place each day
• Responsible for measuring the results of the marketing programs and gaining customer feedback
• Interact and build strong relationships with all levels of clients and customers, as well as, internal Aramark teams to accomplish goals and objectives
• Supporting a strong social media presence amongst the campus community
• Collaborate with the College’s Marketing & Communications department to support campus promotions
• Work with various levels of management within Aramark
• Influence in complex decision-making processes, as appropriately, pertaining to the marketing function
• Accountable for achieving financial results through teams' efforts
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.