Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.ca
Be on the front line of change with Aramark Healthcare Technologies!
Aramark Healthcare Technologies is seeking to hire a Biomed Equipment Technician for Woodstock General Hospital in SW Ontario. This is an exciting opportunity that offers minimal travel resulting in better work/life balance. Your compensation is competitive, with a benefit plan. In this role you will be responsible for core work hours Monday to Friday, with some overtime, and on-call rotation.
• Supporting Aramark Healthcare's policies, procedures and practices.
• Performs assigned planned maintenance, installations, repairs, adjustments, calibrations, and safety testing on a broad range of medical imaging equipment.
• Investigates safety issues, hazards and equipment incidents and performs quality control and image evaluations.
• Meet client's expectations concerning service quality and communications
• Complete paperwork in a timely manner
• Biomedical Engineering Technology Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with multi-vendor service is an asset.
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills required.
• Maintains documentation of all activities performed, and supports program performance improvement initiatives.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to take service calls as needed on a daily basis with very limited travel.
• Must have a valid driver's license for travel.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Must be able to provide references.
• Need to bring experience and some level of formal training.
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.