Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.ca
As a Clinical Dietitian you will provide overall nutrition care to patients. You will assure that the nutritional needs of the individual patients are being met and that all documentation as it relates to the patients nutritional status is complete and accurate. Plans and administers activities related to resident/patient nutrition care, complying with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies, and client. Establishes and maintains effective multidisciplinary relationships to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
We are currently seeking a part-time Clinical Dietitian for a 4 month term to support Aramark operations at Clifton Manor location.
Clifton Manor food services department provides dining opportunities to approximately 250 long term care residents, Adult Day Support clients, employees, family, and visitors. Through a combined menu of conventional cooking and outsourced meals we strive to provide exceptional variety and service through continued improvement and a focus on resident satisfaction.
• Ensuring Aramark Clinical Standards, Alberta Long-Term Care Accommodation and Continuing Care Standards are met
• Assess and identify Resident’s nutritional needs upon admission
• Develop, implement, document in MDS and evaluate nutrition care plans for all Residents
• Assist with Menu Planning and adjust the regular menu for the various diet consistencies when required
• Monthly evaluate weight changes and identify significant changes and put a plan in place with regular follow-up
• Participate in Resident care conferences
• Maintain a diet information system
• Communicate with physicians, nurses and other departments regarding nutrition care as it effects the other disciplines
• Provide diet counselling as required
• Conduct swallowing assessments
• Participate in committee meetings as required
• Complete a monthly statistical report for the Manager
• Displays polite, spirit-of-service attitude towards customers and co-workers. Maintains friendly, efficient and responsive attitude towards all customer’s at Clifton Manor while performing job duties.
• Maintains established facility and Aramark policies, procedures and objectives for quality assurance and safety.
• Complies and cooperates in all aspects of the Care Centre’s client safety program, providing feedback to Management, staff and service providers on client safety issues and safety improvement suggestions.
• Attend meetings as required. In-servicing as required.
Performs all other duties as required.