ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of Worlds Most Admired Companies. ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, www.aramark.com, or www.twitter.com/aramarknews.
The Food Service Manager will plan, organize and direct all aspects of the Food & Beverage operation.
· Oversee all aspects of food & beverage service to customers
· Manage, schedule and develop staff
· Develop and maintain staff job routines and schedules
· Maintains component food & beverage costs by ordering and maintaining food, liquor and supply inventories.
· Effectively manage operational expenses and client budgets
· Ensure safe food handling and implementation of ARAMARK operating standards
· Responsible for department quality improvement through implementation of Marketing programs
· Supervise staff members
· Facilitate training and development of all staff
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?